Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Words of Wisdom

The day i came back from my Malacca trip with BFF,my aunt left me a gift bag that contained above item on my stairs. I thot'

"errmmm..gula?!ok larr kot,tak payah berharap sgt"...

ok.. tak larr...it's more to this ;

"gula-gula??muat ker make-up brushes dalam jar nie??!"sambil mencari2...hahaha!bongek jer..cause i told her i want make-up brushes and make-up set for my graduation[diploma] gift...manalarr tahu muat ke dalam jar tue..

soon as I opened the cover , i saw these :


awwwww..................!!

It says " Knowledge will look after you but Property ,you look after it" by Prophet Muhammad s.a.w

I was shocked and feels sooo special because she has the time to search for these beautiful words/phrase.Right then,i found an envelope beneath those candies..pandai betul nak hide from me! Giler suka! That moment,i just knew what i'm gonna do with the 'suprised-envelope'!hihi..

p/s : whatever we're learning right now,it's gonna worth the time we spend on studying it,no matter what our job in the future could be~

No comments: