Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Introducing

Salam.

my mood to update my weekend trip is missing somewhere..but i love to introduce my youngest brother,Muhammad Jeff Aiman!

He's 5 and recently he chopped his super straight long hair to short-yet-kembang hair!
He said that he doesn't want long hair which makes he look like a girl not to mention people always mistaken he's a girl all the time!
No matter how long his hair back then,he never felt disturbed when he was hot.[kalau aku,mau dibotakkan jer rambut nie!]
Since he will be attending pre-school next year,my dad let his hair being chopped![my dad have this weird hobby of keeping his sons' hair long]



BEFORE :
picture was shoot back then in early 2009.notice his hair?


AFTER :
his new short hair,looks like Madonna's hairstyle back then.


p/s: what ever hair- style you have,still will be my Jeff-gendut!


No comments: