Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 1 : Last-Minutes Vacation

I'm supposed to be sleeping right at this moment but somehow I'm updating my blog. There's good and bad to it as I'm going for a short trip tomorrow with Big Boss.

Thinking that I'll be starting my official works on Monday the 13th with quite abnormal working hours,I shall update "Last-minutes-Vacation" story.

Referring to this post, I did mentioned about going somewhere for "Vacation of the Year".However,with several changes in plans and Alhamdulillah our trip went well.I guess I forgot to mention that me,qila and Big Boss went for an adventure trip last 2 weeks!FYI,it's Universal Studio Singapore @ USS!!!!!

Big Boss decided to bought a flight ticket back home few days before I told him that me and qila were planning for USS together,just the two of us. So,he stepped in and volunteered to accompanied us as we're gonna be 2 girls/women in "strange city,4 hours away from home". I thought that he purchased the flight ticket specially for this trip but silly me,he tried to "almost" surprised me. Talking about him being romantic,huh?

We left home around 7.45 in the morning,stopped for breakfast in Dengkil, and continued our express-journey  to Johor Bahru.Thank you for Google Map on Big Boss's phone and we managed to arrived destinations just in time for lunch!

                                           Busy on the phone,asking where's the best place to eat!

Our 1st stop were at Plaza Pelangi,Johor Bahru as for Big Boss said "Dah lama tak gi mall nie". Called his cousin on where to eat coz we saw boring-mall restaurants. So,his cousin suggested for 'Nasi Ayam Penyet Zona' just opposite the mall. Hesitated at first,but we went there anyway coz we're super duper hungry.

                                           Sorry Big Boss,I know you don't like to be exposed.

                               Nasi Ayam Penyet Zona!! They even have Keli or Sotong,as options

Tell you what, Kenyang to the MAX!Hehe! The soup,chicken and the sambal were something different from average Nasi Ayam Penyet that I ate back in KL! Missed them already *telan air liur*

Went for a quick run to Cold Storage for our food stocks in hotel rooms and for USS.Never thought Big Boss going to spend that much and he actually did conquered 2/3 of our long receipt. Hmm,I wonder if our 8 years of r/ship doesn't enough for me to understand him..Should have investigate more!!

Then,we made another stop to City Square Johor Bahru,as per Big Boss's said "Mall nie best skit". Walked around, and somehow purchased few clothes because it's only RM20 per shirt!I already intended to go there as mama already told me that she wants something from JB.So,I bought her and myself one shirt each! IF we're not going for USS the next day,we wouldn't mind buying extra things in the mall coz all the ruffle blouse that I was eye-ing for were only RM39 or maybe RM49!!


Ooh,we did silly things when we walked into Mac/Epic/Apple store there.Talking about silly things,my partner of crime would be Qila,of course.Big Boss is just our Chaperone,HAHA!

We checked-in our hotel around 3pm and of course,the 1st thing we did was snapping pictures! Once again,we here means it's only me and Qila. We stayed at Tune Hotel,Danga Bay as it would be easy for us to deal with food and shuttle bus to USS.

                        You can request for changing bed linens by placing this green card on your bed.

We took twin room with 12-hour credit for air-cond.We let ourselves bored to death for about less than 30minutes to decide that we need to have TV in the room.So,we paid for 24-hour credit for TV,this TV somehow operates differently from the air-cond coz,for air-cond,they will only deduct our credit once we switch it on and we can somehow plan on our usage for the rest of our stays. BUT this TV works differently,no matter if you use it or not,they will be auto-off after 24-hour from the time you purchase the credit. 

See the difference!!!!Imagine we have to stay there with black screen! (Big Boss watched black screen all the time coz he already have his phone)
We only realized it after we went back from USS the next day.The ads looks the same,so we lodged a complaint when we checked-out from the room.

Slept for few hours and woke up just in time for dinner.Hehe,being us,super power people who love to eat!
We ate at Singgah Selalu Restaurant,opposite our hotel but we still drove there becoz it's raining and it's super dangerous to cross coz it's a busy road.

Starters : Otak-otak and kacang rebus.We just ate otak-otak.Yummeh!

We should have thought this before. Big Boss ordered all of these,I just care about having kangkung~
Even though the RM30-budget didn't work as it planned,Alhamdulillah the money well spent.We walked along Danga Bay,sight seeing just to digest our food consumed.

Our 3rd trip together!

Our 1st official trip together!

Slurpee for dessert i guess ;)

Ooh,we just love the camera!
So,I guess I shall stop here for Day of 1 of our Adventure Trip. See you next time,insyaAllah :)

No comments: