Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm Lazy

Assalamualaikum &Hi!

1st of all,

Salam Maal Hijrah or Happy Islamic New Year to all Muslims,around the world. New resolutions for me as I'm getting older each day and I should acknowledge few things regarding my own religion.

Next,I'm back from "last minutes vacation" and it was superb! I shall,insyaAllah let it all out in another post.Tunggguuu!!

Last but not least, I'll start my 1st official job this Thursdayyy (9th DEC)!!!Eventho' it's just an induction day but urrgh,I'm pretty lazy to start it.But I don't mind having the salary in advanced *wink wink*!! My mom said I'm getting bigger as my office attires lookstoo tight on me.Like what??I bought it last 5 months!!!! Masya Allah!

At this point of time,I haven't done any preparation related to upcoming job but I shall start today :p


"Now,how many copies of ID should I prepare? "

No comments: