Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Vacation

I only have few weeks (9 days to be precise) before I starts my working mode,officially. But I haven't fully enjoy my breaks after finishing training,thesis and misc. actions.

I actually 'complained' to Big Boss how boring is my holidays and he's not here to actually spend time with me. Coz he's planning to come back home whether in late December or February.
Either way, I can't guarantee myself to actually have time for him coz I'll be starting my work in December.

Then, he came up with one idea, which I already thought like months before. Vacation!

It's supposed to be "Out of City" version 2.0 but half of the member (4 originals member,2 can't make it due to tight and sudden planning) can't make it and somehow we have new member joining for this trip. :p

Not to worry, insyaAllah I'll buy you two girls something there! *kira-kira duit,cukup tak??hihi*

Can't wait!

No comments: