Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Up for it?


I don't know where to start,coz I have a lot in mind. Anyhow, I'm going to submit my hard cover thesis this monday!!!!!!! Wohoo.... No more panic attacks and constant headache!


Went for a job interview yesterday. Kinda love the office (hehe,adore the decor) BUT it's way too far in KL,along Saloma Bistro it is. From my calculation, 30minutes EXCLUDE traffic jams.

If it's happen to be my job in future, I really need to consider the fuel,tolls and how much time consumed for me to arrive there within times. Not to mention traffic jams!

I've search around for public transportation, bus stops are easy to spot but it wont help me when peak hours. Lrt could be another option, the nearest station would be Bukit Nenas Monorail Station or KLCC Station for Putra Lrt. That would be hopping from one lrt to another coz I'll be using Star Lrt (nearest to home). Lets calculate the fares right now.

The perks are stopping by Pavillion or Sungei Wang Plaza on my back from work,just to have random window shopping moment. But it may not happen when I'll be too tired to do that. *sigh*

During my practical training, I was fortunate to drive back and forth since it just 15-30minutes away (considering peak hours) with RM1.50 parking fare everyday. Less money spent on fuel, more room for food and entertainment.

What if I travel back & forth everyday,minus the train fares and food, what's left for me at the end of month? Freshie's salary offered couldn't be that much to support those expenses (unless you're living right next to the building or your PaMa support you all the way)

Considering all these, I did apply few more applications on Jobstreet, just to have back-ups and options,you see.

So,does location affect your decision on job application or it just me?

No comments: