Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Affordable Food

I'm not really into western food but somehow we just need to get a way from staple food. My parents told me that I'm a KFC Freak since I was small (and had part time job there after SPM did proved it that I'm that freak!), I still fancy malay food the most.

So, KFC can be boring and my family opt for steak. Having a plate of steak with affordable price (of coz, yummeh!) for 6 heads can some times make you think twice.Ok,maybe your dad will think twice!! (coz as the daughter/son,we will just enjoy whatever moments with food).

People, meet Ms. Steak,Garlic Steak.


Garlic, meet people :)

Not-so-dry-dish from Ms.Chili's

Another-dry-dish from Mr.Roma's

I prefer gravy with my steak, and that's why I can't be the best-est friend with Mr.Roma's and Ms.Chilis. Sorry :(

What's best is that Ms.Garlic over here doesn't break your cute lil purse or macho wallet. Maybe a lil' torn if you only have RM 50 for the rest of the week.

She is available at
RM12.00! Not RM 30,not RM 45.90, just twelve ringgit! I just love affordable food! Don't you? Ooh, Ms.Garlic here have siblings, Black Pepper*,Mushroom*,Brown.Of course,relatives, Chicken,Fish and Imported meat. Not to forget friends, Pasta!!!!

All of them live at
Bangsar Food Court, in Station 21. Nearest trademark : Bangsar Village 2 . Her house is open from noon till midnight (depends on the stocks) and they have weekly leave every Sunday (with 95% confidence interval).

p/s: * means popular sauce (from my observation,of course!)

No comments: