Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Potential Disastrous

I don't think I was born to cook well and it is very disturbing for me when it comes to cooking,by myself with my own judgment. However, to create this more interesting, I have to cook for my siblings when Mama was admitted for Gallbladder operation.I could easily drive to the nearby warung and buy any dishes, but of course,being me, stingy!

Begin with Day 1 of Potential Disastrous


I even transferred my laptop to kitchen b'coz Google is important when you really have to search for image of onion or others.










I cooked Tenggiri (Mackerel) Masak Kicap with Bayam (Spinach) Goreng. Believe me, I had to search online for the mackerel dish.


For tea, I made jemput-jemput , simple one which no Google needed in this matter.


Later that night, I
brought her (Mama) egg sandwich which ended being eaten (most) by me the next day.



Day 2 of Potential Disastrous

I think i made simple dish like Spinach soup with few fried Kembong fish and fried egg. I don't think pictures are important to prove it that I cooked above dishes. :)



Day 3 of Potential Disastrous

What a day!! I cooked Honey Chicken Rice (Nasi Ayam Madu) . Seriously,this dish is killing me,literally. The rice, soup,chicken,salad,tomatoes,cucumber.There's too many things to be considered in making a good presentation.
Nevertheless, Mama got the chance tasting my dish for that day and she praised me saying the soup were nice (which I don't think so btw)
Even though Mama stayed for 4 days, I finally find myself exhausted with all the thinking on what dish to cook and cooking it self doesn't fascinates me,maybe a little.



I was busy cooking while he is just tired,eating.

No comments: