Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Weekend Get-Away!

Assalamualaikum & Hi .

I think I promised to do a post on my weekend get-away with my sweet Qila.Ok,maybe not really promised but I did mentioned that I'm going to write about it and here it is.

FYI,last time I went to Genting Theme Park was in my Primary school,Standard 3!!! That's explained ke-terujaan me.

Until came an invitation from Qila. At first,I thought I wanna just chill for my 2 weeks breaks before I starts my practical training. After a while chilling at home and stuffing myself with food, I tweeted about the 'dream' of go crazy in Genting.

Yada yada yada,bla bla bla... I'm there!


We decided to take the bus,other than driving our self there (which is not a healthy decision to make).
The ride cost us RM9 something per person.
The feeling was urm,excited but hmm..i don't know.

Check-in to the suite.Chewah, Long story cut super short, menumpang je,for a night.

Then,came-whoring is a MUST! Xspecially when the room is FOC,for us!

Decided to went up with cable cars around 8-9pm and met with 2 foreign students. Borak-borak and show some directions and snapped few pictures. Since I seated at "not so good looking place" to snap, I guess that was the best picture of me.During that time.

Having Pizza for our dinner considering other food were not that cheap,nice or halal. The main thing,filling our stomach effectively. Maybe we shud give a try Korean/Japanese food that we saw in the hotel next time. Entah bila lar tue.


The next day,went back up for theme park moment with Skyway. Terrible moments as we have to Q with foreigners and more foreigners. Dah lar biadap,tolak-tolak je tahu!


I already felt dizzy wayyyy before I tried all these games. And you know what, I actually puked after all those screaming and giggles on rides. Anyway, the puking sessions made me a better person. ;p

Th conclusion of this story would be it's gonna be a "blast/kecoh/walla weh" trip if Zeti can tag along. Thank you.

No comments: