Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

I Love You.

**I just know that I can update my post at my office. Sungguh lah LAME! It's already 2-3 months working here and everyday godek-godek the desktop, now just found the pretty fact. Just update not viewing blog lar.. The company already restricted few websites such as blogspot, twitter,FB! duhh and even few radio channels like Hitz and Hot FM.**

So,back to real life. I'm missing my friends,close ones xspecially (Adalar rindu kawan yang jauh,tp diam2 sudah).It's been few weeks maybe months since I last met them. *Exclude part when I went lunch with Zet & boyfie* Still miss her lar. Tak leh miss both nnt I kena tenung dalam2 :o

I got permission to hang out with friends maybe when I entered Lower 6 or diploma. That would be when I was 19? We used to hang out at malls,in and out most of the shops,movie, and lunch. The, reached home before 7 PM. Takde dah nak berangan hang out at night or dinner. Not even sleepover. Haissh. Protective dad, mom not so much sebab mama modern? Hahaha,statement! After a while,Papa jadi modern skit2. Hahaha!

Nowadays, we still hang out at malls but not that often. We tend to planned for sleepover and eat craps when hungry. Maybe because of the money or time constraints, we just love to lepak in our pyjamas and don't even shower for the whole day. Tak busuk pon when no cooking or heavy cleaning involved. *Baking lain*

It's funny when we got each other for few days and there were times where we don't have anything else to talk about. Mulalar silent moment and lets online or watch movie. Hihi.
But there also times where we keep on talking and jokking about the silly things happened when we're in schools. Padahal dh cerita million times. Then gelak-gelak sampai menangis,sometimes terkencing *comel jer*

I did felt guilty when I don't hang out much with girlfriends and I spent most of my time with Big Boss,which it may not happen now since Big Boss is not nearby. I hope you gurls understand.Agak-agak mcm mana bile kita semua dh kahwin eh? Looks like I have to balance all these from now.

And I would like to apologize when I didn't give gifts when your birthday was up! There's time I don't even know what to give. Birthday wish je lar. It doesn't mean I love you gurls less tau!

Tetiba entry menjadi lebih sentimental. Huhu.Maybe my condition right now is so not-balanced.

Love you people!

No comments: