Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Effort and Tawakkal

I almost give up on whatever I was doing for the past 2 weeks. It's thesis that bothering me,like super duper crazy.

Have you ever feel fast heart beat (No, it's not the same when your crush said Hi!) and suffocates with surrounding. And worse, tears/crying badly when you wake up from sleep? <--This is what I call Panic Attack!

I doesn't want to grow up being a researcher and I don't think tertiary education should force us being one,(at least for me). At least, put it as optional so that the country still can have researcher in future times. Don't scare us,(at least me) in upgrading myself here.

VIVA (Presentation on findings) went not-that-well-but-it's-not-that-bad since I was the last to present and some how both of the lecturers predicted that we're not gonna be that excellent,I guess. Presented for 10minutes,or so and my research,I don't think I want to present it to the industry.Confidence,you see.

And logging into Facebook nowadays just irritates me,A LOT! People updating their status on how well their VIVA went,they're finishing their thesis and they have 63pages of thesis and counting??!!! My thesis doesn't even touch 40 pages INCLUDING References & Appendix!
I need some thing else than Thesis, so i opted to update my status more on food or maybe Jeff.

Right now,I need to insert few IV <--read Independent Variables to it,run few data and walla,I'm done! InsyaAllah!

No comments: