Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Vacation Mode.


image goggled!

tomorrow noon I'll be heading south,with familia of course for 1st Big Family Day[mama's side]
we'll be having so much of activities and games for the weekend,not to forget,the Prizes!!
which i don't really think i can win anything.. just to have fun basically!
I'm sooooo excited for this moment to come coz' this is the only chance we can suffocate each
other for 3days and 2nights! [Raya pon tak dapat hangout lelama.. ):]

Me and my aunt have been given a task to handle on Saturday morning, which i don't even start to rehearse,
much to say prepare for it! My mom said,that is one of disadvantage being a "thin" girl..
I'll tell what I'm up to when i got back home :)

for sure for this trip i can't pack light and I'll battling with packing issue till 2morrow or even when i got back home later.

No comments: