Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Dizzy

hey..

i just got back from Cameron Highland,NOT a big fan of cold and zig-zag roads!

not to mention the running nose and swollen eyes from allergies!

just pray that i'll wake up when i reach Tanah Rata,i guess God just wanna me to go thru it.. but on the way back,i slept all the way from Tanah Rata til Tapah,Thank You,Allah!
forget make-ups cause i dont need them,eventho' i packed it-mini me!
conclusion: CH s*cks Big Time!
no flower or veggies shopping,cause i dont feel to.

the picture taken from previous trip to CH

anyway,today would be my 1st ever trip with my BFF!and i haven't start packing yet!!!!MAAAJAAAAA'!
the list is rea
dy but i guess i'm stil waiting for some motivation before i can start packing~
the sleep can wait til me sittin in Fadi's car-thank God i'm not the driver!

wanna know where we're heading?guess u can wait till the weekends are over :p

Lov!

No comments: