Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Essential Bag

I've been searching for this bag for about..hmm...never..after i realized that i can't zip my make-up case, i better start looking for one :)

I don't really think it is necessary to have a make-up bag since
i'm not a big fan of makeup[before].Some how when i was cleaning my room and i found makeup bag[more to a box] that i bought when i was 9 years old! I rarely used it and my mom kept jeweleries in it before she gave it back to me might be a year ago.

Back then(around teenager age),i only had a
Maybelline lipstick that i bought..eh,no...my aunt gave it to me. So,buat apa nak makeup bag segala,for the sake of 1 lipstick kan?Like we can ever wear it to school aite?[Except ur soo busy with school dance or whatever cra* that i don't even bother to join which need to wears makeup]

Enough with
emo statement, and back to the issue.After dealing with schools,diploma days and currently with degree stage,i have to say that i AM into make-up.From throwing makeup stuff into my toiletries bag to having a separate case or bag just for make-up,i would say that I'm totally growing into a woman,citt!hihi...

Let me re-cap the make-up bag that I'm using :

I bought this when i was 9 @ Wal-Mart.It have removable lift-out tray and mirror and for sure after few years using it, the only thing left is the cosmetic case (: I don't know where the heck is the tray and the mirror is in my car,replacing broken mirror at the passenger seat...hehehe
Yeahh..this is the case that my mom kept the jewelries before i got to use this back.
Sadly, i can't use this for traveling because the clip doesn't work at all.




I got this from a friend of mine/jiran setaman,Sarah Harun.She gave it as a souvenir from Berlin,i guess <_> [nampak tak part terkoyak tepi tu,memang lunyai dibuat aku :)]


I just bought this at Black Queen,Sg.Wang. I got it 50% from normal price,RM25.00.It come with 3 sizes and this is the biggest of all. I actually stopped by this shop a day before in Dataran Pahlawan Mall,Melaka and didn't noticed the bag.Nak jugak beli kat KL :b
Most of makeup bag that i bumped into aren't worth buying due to its pricing and similar features.

another day of smart shopping, (;

No comments: