Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

December : Month of Gifts!

December is my month of gifts! I'm 22 on the 20th,and jangan ingat Christmas jer dapat gift! I was lucky to celebrated it with my family,cousins,aunts,uncles and grandparents[weh panjang lak list] during previous Family Day in PD!

Aku memang suka part-part gifts nie...really a way to save my money!


isn't this cute? the 'Y' terlekat to some other prezzie.


Elianto's organic shower gel and Marks& Spencer's Hand Cream
I'll have no more excuse for being 'bacin' and rough hands!Kunun!
Given by angah & family


Camior and pack of Toblerone [my sibs ate most of Toblerone!] to make me look so 'healthy' in real life and Elianto Lip Colour.
Given by uteh& family.She saw my comment on FB about what i want for my 22nd!



Blue scarf by Ayah Long&Family
Pink long sleeve with Lancome Lip Gloss[the lip gloss really makes my lips 'juicier'?!]

Last year,i got 'Elle' handbag from this person.This year, a Sembonia purse.
Complete set aite.[Tetiba rasa 'matured' with this collection!]


L>O>V>I>N>G the red-studded bag!
Given by Big Boss,his sister sells bags,mostly handbags and she got this fresh from the supplier!
Love at 1st sight~

Nowadays,birthday gift isn't that surprising huh..i actually gave hints or just said what i want for my birthday so that people wont give me something that i wont wear/use.Except for Food since i can finish it within seconds,days or months..[ok,i lied about months,hehehe!]

now,i'm grateful i was born in Dec!



No comments: