Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Environment

I should publish this post beginning of January,but since my priority is sleeping[other than driving to classes],I'd to postponed this!

I have a big age gap with my siblings and so does between each of them.As the eldest of 4,which makes me "Along"[ which i don't really likes it,most of the time!],i had experienced some good and bad things before others[my siblings].The goods include traveling more and new stuffs while the bad,don't bother to remember right now.So,of course i could remember most of my siblings' childhood or their growing up moments.

As for year of 2010,i can once again have new memories to be store/experience!

First,my 4 years of gap-only sister got a job in a travel agency after completed her studies.Eventho' she's my only sister,i don't really think I'm quite close with her,I just don't know why.I always envy of others that can have good-close r/ship with their sister[s].Anyway, I'm happy for her since she knew what she's gonna do in her life.May Allah swt will lead her way to success!And yeah,she's experiencing the public transport moment!Good for her,hihi!

Second,my 10 years of gap-brother had entered Form 1 in his new school!I went for his orientation day, as my parents' rep.Anyway,that day went erm..not so good, but i managed to snapped few pics which makes me realized i don't miss school!ihihi..


Beratur satu-satu!

Time to shoot some pictures! ;)

Lastly,Aiman's turn to go to pre-school!He goes to the same pre-school I went when I was 5,but he enrolled when he's turning 6 this year [either aku tak pandai,kena masuk awal or dier terlebih pandai,dapat enrolled lambat!] I was on MC so,being elected as a 'video-girl' and 'camera-girl' tue dah biasalar kan..!

Anyway,there are few pictures that i managed to snapped!



Excited!

That building was where i learned my ABC,just that they upgraded it now with aircond.
The smell is still the same,the pre-school's smell!hihi


Aiman's class is Ungu Petang [love purple!] and some of his shots where he needs my parents with him thru out the class!Bapak aku kata time aku dulu lagi teruk than this,where i even sepak the teacher!!okeh,enough with my past!

Playground time!
actually,dier sesuka hati jer nak main playground nie time orang lain still dalam kelas!

adalarr dalam 3-4 times!

Ala chomel!'menggesel' kat parents !
kesian En. Haru,kena jadi murid tadika for a while!

Anyway,nie larr benefit jadi the eldest child!Leh kutuk adik2 biler dierorg dah besar!hahah!

No comments: