Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Something

in this post, i mentioned about what I'm going to do with something that i got . Something here means i got RMxxx to buy whatever i want for my diploma graduation gift.Senang kan nowadays,dapat duit as a gift!

After quite a long judgment on what to buy,[eventho' i knew what i want from the moment i got the money],just what brand I'm eye-ing for. Taraaaaalalala...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


It's time to try the Farmasi Ball Blusher without having money concerned.This is where the term of 'Splurge' came into my mind.RM49.90 for a blusher?Cause this could be the highest amount of money i ever spend on a make-up item!Well,it worth every cent i paid for this!I opted for bronze rather than pink blush.

I went to Point B! in Summit USJ,where i met with a very helpful SA and to hear that they're having 15% sale on each product!A very good timing to shopping
I bought above items at Summit and Mascara at FCC counter in Amcorp Mall which the SA wasn't helpful[compared to Summits'] and no 15% sales?!
SA in Summit kept on giving her opinions on which product is more suitable for my skin and etc but for SA in Amcorp just answered my questions with minimal info that doesn't helped me,at all!
What a waste..if only FCC in Summit have re-stock their mascaras ):
I think that the SA did said the mascara is water-proof but i experienced no problemo to wash it out compared to Maybelline's.

Anyway,i didn't spend all RMxxx on above items since it entitled for 15% discount.Lebihan duit tue buat joli larr..











1 comment:

FCC Farmasi Colour Cosmetics said...

Salam.. tqvm sis for your post FCC. Kalau sis berminat nak add your stock and looking for new item i.e. foundation and etc, please do visit our blog at http://beautyfarmasi.blogspot.com. Thank you very much