Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Strip off!

I think I have imbalance hormones coz I can be considered hairy enough for a GIRL!

The worst part for being a hairy person would be MUSTACHE!! Other than hairy legs,HAHAHA!

I've tried using Veet during my university days which I don't really like was the smell! It can be cost effective as you can repeat it by yourself until the bottle is finish and it's pain-free. But this is solely for my hairy legs..not the upper lip version. I'm not that brave,you know!

Whatever it is,the upper lip hair have to GO! So, I went to Strip at Sunway Pyramid and that was my 1st time experienced WAXING!

I did cried, a little and my skin have weird reaction towards the waxing treatment. Not sure whether it's the ingredients or the mode of waxing itself. I have some kind of allergic reactions, so, few 'bintat' (it's like when the mosquito bite you and there's a thing showed up on ur skin,I called it 'bintat'). But it only remain there for about 10 mins and the pain and 'bintat' were gone! Alhamdulillah!

I knew that once I committed to waxing/shaving or whatever mode there is,I have to keep on doing it weekly/monthly or annually. Unless there's a budget for permanent laser ;p

It may burden me a lil bit than usual, but I gain my confidence back (So,I'm so sure that people are not staring on my hairy upper lip anymore )

2 comments:

ema said...

bertahan utk brp lama?

Nutasyah said...

I buat last week,monday..now dh nampak nk keluar balik..they said tahan like 2-3 weeks..me,agknya hormon over..in 1 week dh keluar.

so,jangan tunggu2..terus cabut..!