Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Opening doors to 2011!

Happy 2.0.1.1 people!!! *fireworks fireworks*


Basically I don't really get the idea of celebrating NYE but it's your choice to pick,aite?

I guess every year can be almost the same for me,but I'm pretty sure I want it different for this year.Lets wait and see.Ok,maybe not!

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Boss just fly back to country down under after 1-month living in Malaysia for his summer holiday. Time flies freaking fast!!! No more mamak sessions at 2 in the freaking MORNING!!! I think this time, I really pampered him with choices for him to pick. Like where to go for our date,what to do and what to eat.Coz most of the time,I can be a control freak.Everything must go on as planned.

OK,I'm already sleepy coz I'm trying to distract myself from thinking that Big Boss is no longer nearby.Time get independent,AGAIN!Damn, I hate the feeling of he's not near!!! I thought I could make it to send him at LCCT after work,but I'm scared that I'll be cry baby over there and drive alone back home.Creepy!

I made him a card,a "Thank You" card.Too busy to capture the shots,sorry!Just to show some appreciations after several incidents,goods or bad. It's something simple as I'm not that creative. 

Basically I wrote down 10 things I thankful for having him,coz he once asked me,

"what do you think you have learned about me for the past 9 years of our r/ship?"

I replied, long silence then "You comel,sangat?" (You're really cute?).

I am the worst girlfriend or what??!! So,the card is to replace the long silence and STUPIDO answer.

I hope you like it,Big Boss and you know,I'll be here,in Malaysia,waiting for you to finish your graduate studies and get one hell of a job!



No comments: