Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Not-so MasterChef

I think since day 1 he's there, I will asked him what did he cooked for his lunch or dinner (which most of the time he eats out). Sometimes when he was so eager to cook,he'll call me(whom not very good at cooking,but very talented in eating!) asking for recipe.Oooh, I think it's not recipe he were asking,it's the instructions.Haha!

Such as "how to cook 'ayam goreng tepung'?" or "how to cook mix vege?" and so on. Surprisingly, he started to slow down his momentum of cooking when exams are around the corner and stop bugging me with questions.Teehee!

Each semester breaks that he never failed to come back to Malaysia and I would ask these:

"I would like to taste your chicken kurma,can you cook that for me?"

"I used to hear you cooked delicious fried chicken,can you do that?"


After a while,I become bored of asking the similar questions with NO feedback!

One day,Big Boss asked me whether I would like to have breakfast with him before he goes back to Aussie.I thought it would be another breakfast dates at mamak restaurant nearby his house coz we used to do that when he had craving for roti canai or roti telur.

But this time,it was special. BIG BOSS COOKED FOR ME!! AT LASTTTTTT!!!!! (After several attempts that failed!)

Let see his first attempt in the kitchen!

All the ingredients needed

Let just throw everything inside

Our add-ons

Fried fish balls,crab balls and fish cakes.

Milo Ice - I even forced him to prepared me the drink. Hihi

TARAAA!!!!FRIED RICE WITH FRIED ADD-ONS!

  

Overall,his dish were a lil' bit oily,but I even packed it for my dinner in the office. And yeah, I finished it! Even though cooking skill is not in my list for a 'future-husband' requirement but it's a PLUS,definitely!



p/s :Next time,it should be chicken kurma okeh Big Boss?? ;p








2 comments:

Fareeza Suhaimi said...

Waaaaaah so sweeeeet la korang! jeleshh!! bestnye dia ade org masakkan ye...~~

Nutasyah said...

comel je afiq tue!aku kt sebelah dah bebel2 dah..hahah!LAPAR OK!

Siap suruh gi kedai lak beli barang...hampeh je.. hihi