Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Scream at Skytrex

Approximately 2 weeks ago, me and few friends went for an outdoor activities at Skytrex,Bukit Cerakah. Not really sure the name of the place is Skytrex or the activities named as Skytrex. May we assumed it's the named of the activities.Hehehe

So, with the payment of RM50, my friend Nina here booked us the toughest challenges of all and she was the one regretting to even inviting us,coz somehow she's afraid of height.Whatever lar Nina ooiii!!

We have to buy some kind of faux-leather gloves for about RM3 and lockers are provided.Since we'll be soo tight up with our hands thru out the journey,we're forced to rent a bottle case that can be clip with our metal thingy that I absolutely forgot the name ;p


Of course,they will provides you the pre-trial of swinging and hanging before being let out to the real world.Hahaha!

 Six of us, from left: Erin's bf,Erin,Nina (the mastermind),Tasnim and sis,then Me (Yang suka over-posed tu)

I think this were at the 6th stop and around 13 stops to go.Penat larrrr!! Each round consists of either flying fox,walking on net,passing thru pipes,climbing somethings,hanging on somethings and related stuff to height!
 This is us,happy lar sangat.Tunggu abis!!Mau kecapek-an
 Eh,ni time tengah focus nak cross over 'rongak'
 I memang suka part2 hayun nie!
 Pick the hardest,then the easiest. :)
 Actually,I just wanna focus on myself sitting on the deck and hayun-hayun kaki ke bawah. *Pengsan!*
 Again,I love gayut-gayut (swinging) nie!
 Oooh,this was before the last pitstop!
We're the Birthday Girls!Some of us,actually!
Lets DANCE!Jawa style,babeh!

SKYTREX is the name of the place,I guess?
The birthday cakes for Tasnim,but somehow Nina said The December babies (Me and Erin) can be included.TQ! (Apologize for the un-rotate picture :)


This can be rated as 2nd best after my white water rafting experience in Gopeng, and my RM50 was WORTH  IT!

No comments: