Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

We hate "that" hairstyle on him!

Assalamualaikum & Whatzz up!!

So,for the 1st time since I started my practical training, I'll be staying at home for the weekends! YYeeaahh!! Unlike previous 2 weeks, I'd attended a wedding,traveling here and there.

Watched "Lagenda Budak Setan" with Miss Aqillz at MidValley after work yesterday. I still likes this movie,after all not-so-great comments or reviews made. At least this movie was SOOO much better than other Malay movies shown,for example, "Jalang"! So,now,all new Malay movie that I watch, I'll compare it with "Jalang" cause that was the worst!

Actors and actress selection were great. Even though, there's not-so-newcomer actress in the movie named Shiqin Kamal, she looked gazillion much better than the heroin in "Jalang"!

I can't remember whether I already read or not the novel, (which I think I already did) and some how the movie made me cried,a lil' bit!Ha ha!

Anyway, hate the close-up and certain dialogues were sooo freaking stupid like the time "Ayu" asked why is she wearing a ring that has "Kasyah's" name on it. And I think that the story moves quite fast cause I kept on imagining the thick novel being translated into a-2 hour movie. Oooh yeah,me and Qila hate Kasyah's braid hairstyle!

Somehow I just did a review on a movie which I usually don't! Anyway, it's still a worth-watching movie to ME!


Take care and talk to you next time!

Assalamualaikum & Tata!

No comments: