Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

TOP FIVE *This is not a detergent-ad*

Assalamualaikum & Hi!

*This is my 100th entry* (Just to reminds me how much time I'd contributed in typing other than sleeping =p)

My days at office this week were nice,as in the weather (macam lar berjemur tengah panas selama nie). So,there'll be no more excuses for me feeling numb (or dreaming) in office. Good one!

Well,working is never a fun stuff. When you already get used to 5-6hours system in day (as in schools or uni) and go through a-8hours-system-non-stop is totally different. And adding few more hours after schools for any activities related wasn't near with working overtime. *Which I didn't stay after working hours (for now)*

Moreover, I feels that making time for even myself is so hard plus the family,the big big family (cousins,aunts,uncles and atuk2), and friends and ooh,adviser (need them when you wanna pass with flying colours,anything but red!)

Don't you notice that it's just another stage or phase that we will have to go through. When I was small,I was too eager to be a teenager and when the time comes,I just can't wait to be a grown up! So typical of a human beings. Never satisfy with what we already have and will regret it once we lost it. And now, I'm so eager to get married cause erm, I can complaints more to Mr.Future Hubby?? No good no good!

I should enjoying the moment of working,feeling that everyone are relying on me (to finish up the boring & dull parts) and being able to try and do it is just amazing!

Here's TOP Five on "Why I Should Enjoy The Work"?

5. Meet up with older workmates to make myself "kembang-kecut" being called "Muda Lagi!". Unless you're working in entertainment industry or related to it that in need of young generations!

4. Play dress up as in "sophisticated & elegant " matter,plus looks young. Chewahh.Just imagine wearing that for a 2-hour class? And every one else wearing plain shirts and jeans. Awkward!

3. To know that you're going to get paid in the end of the day (usually in the end of the month) and you can finish it all up by paying bills and more bills,caused by excessive shopping habit.

2. The satisfactions when you said these: "Lets go for movie after work?" or "Darn it,I have to work on weekends". Maybe the weekend part is not soo good! :P

And the 1st reason is being able to derma adik beradik sorang RM10 when pay-cheque is cleared!!!! *Bersyukur yeer adik-adik,better than nothing okeh!*


So,people.. please stop and think whatever you have gone through and maybe it can reduce your stress and appreciates life more!

Love message from me and nighty night!

No comments: