Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

No Make-up Attacks!

Assalamualaikum & Hi!

Noticed my new layout/background or what-so-ever you named it?! Not a big fan of pink,but I can live with it. Life is all about changes. Blueerk!

Went to facial yesterday,with sinus(resdung) treatment as well. I already knew that I have "resdung" just that I don't really care,cause I've been to several doctor visits and they kept giving me pills and nasal spray which I end up,not following those treatments( future doctors or doctors,please ignore this statement). They said I have rhinitis,similar to sinus just that sinus is a level above rhinitis.Dh critical,merungut macam hampeh!

Surprisingly I found a new fact from the beautician that I should no longer wears compact powder. Yeahh, as in no make-up! Maybe light make-up accepted,but I want to make this treatments work and at the same time look good(without make-up)!

Uhuhh! Not that big of a deal after few purchases had been made and the items are still 70-80% new!!Sungguh lar membazir (short term) but in the long run,can spend it on shoes,clothes and the list goes on and on!Macam lar dari childhood years dah pakai makeup,can I tepek skit2,kira cheat tak?

I have another 2 treatments for this week in order to have better result in the end (which I don't really understand what result I'm expecting other than less sneeze and flu). This treatments,for me,don't hurts me just that I have to bear with the smokes. Google it if you can't imagine it right now.Thank you.

Anyway, I felt dizzy til now(maybe overslept) and a lil' bit in or at my nose,hhmm..lets diagnose it together kawan-kawan. And alhamdulillah,less or maybe no sneezing for today(cause it was quite cold in the morning)

She (beautician) said she didn't wear compact about 15+ years, (kalau she tipu,nasiblar) i guess and her skin looks white(maybe because she's already white) and clean(as in no pimples or pigmentation). I wanna have that skin (except the white part cause dah sejak azali kulit aku ni kuning coklat!)

Then, if you see me next time,jangan tak mengaku member k!Sekeh kang! Nampak sangat berkawan sekadar rupa (mcm muka hot selama nie kan?)

Jangan cerita lar pantang chicken,egg yolk,seafood and SAMBAL BELACAN! Gile weh!!Who can survive life without Sambal Belacan?! Tell me!(Applicable to Malays,Malaysian and whoever addictied to it)Oklar maybe I'm exaggerating right now,not gonna die for not eating Belacan.

However,just at chicken rice and of course,with chicken. If without chicken,it would be just rice!Ha ha!Be strong and focus next time, M>A>AY>B>E,see eja 'maybe' pun tak betul.Soo not focus!

Oh,Allah Almighty please help me through out this journey of mine! Plish :)

p/s: in consideration for donating my 'quite-new' make-up to close friends,maybe lar.Nanti pikir2 k.Kalau aku jual 1/2 price,nak tak?

No comments: