Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Just Like That!

Assalamualaikum & Hellooo..

Well well well, my 2 weeks of relaxing and “nothing-to-do” almost come to an end. Next Monday I’ll be starting my 4 ½ months of practical training in Faber Group.

With a lot of days off and now (2 day before holidays end) I really wanna update my blog, Bravo Cikembong!

There were too many plans going on in my head and very few of it that became reality. Please get healthy!! SESATT!!

Let me jot down whatever I planned to get it done:

· Distribute refunds for a charity event dated 2009 –DONE!

· Learn Microsoft Excel – Nope!

· Try out new makeup’s techniques from YouTube – Nope!

· Clean my bedroom – Errm..Halfway done

· Wash toilet-DONE!

· Call the company for details –DONE!

· Hangout with friend – Not sure ;p

· Update the blog –OTW!

So, basically my breaks were filled with Sleeps and TV and Online TV and Eating and being a driver. Anyway, I did spend my time with few activities that actually makes me happy. Few here mean just two activities, Major!

Let me story-mory about 1st activity: A trip to I-City,Klang.

Have you guys heard about I-City? Even though I studies nearby that area, I don’t really know what is so special about that place or where is that thing. As far as I’m concern, I-City is not a brand new shopping mall that has movie halls or cute stores. Pathetic Cikembong ooi!

Went there alone and meet up with few classmates that actually live nearby .They planned to have class photoshot at I-City and yet none brings Camera (exceptional Hand phone’s camera). I thought that since this could be my final year in Shah Alam and don’t think that I want to go there again, unless for something serious, why not have some fun explores new stuff like I-City. If you’re curious about it, let me just briefly explain, it’s a new place with blocks of commercial properties, etc : shops or offices which fill with an area of fun lighting deco. Do you get what I mean? If no, just Google it, it would be much easier and understandable!

Anyway, nothing much for a new area I would say. All that I did was Cam-whoring and just feeling sweaty! Heehehe!

Few shots that I’m willing to share with you.

Deers, i guess.

Eyeshadow for the night from 180 Manly Palette.

Combination of Dark & Light Brown

(Tried to do smokey brown,but it didn't show,i guess)

Plastic,coloured tree!

Just love the colours!

Colourfull Trees

So, that's all for now, will continue for 2nd activity Later!

Love!

No comments: