Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Analyzing is Science!

Assalamualaikum & Hello

I just finished my 4th paper today and I don't really like it! Not that I can't answer the questions, just that I knew it was by far among easiest questions I'd ever seen AND I don't have the confidence of getting it right! Darn, I hate the feeling!

First, I admit that this subject is my most challenging subject to get it stick into my brain and the lecturer didn't help much about it.

Second, when I don't have much help in that department, I tend to skipped almost half of classes + last minutes revision.

Third, I just can't create much crap about finance?!

Cause the subject is Financial Statement Analysis. I love like Financial Statement and I hate analysis. There is so much science in analyzing. Hmm, I'm still dealing with science even though I'm in business course right now. [Exclude life cause it's a science]

Before today, I always kept myself calm when dealing with final examinations because I'm aware about the basic/concept/foundation or whatsoever about each subject. But for this particular subject, my stress starts to kick in and the panic attack rushed! Adding to these, I'm on my "red-flag" where I don't even know where, what and to whom should I refer to. Suddenly I remember that Allah swt will always be there for each one of us, no matter what! From there, I start to building my way in revising chapters.

Even though I didn't have much time to study, I knew that He will not let us go through something that we're unable to perform. Syukur the questions were quite easy to understand and I guess Tawakkal is the best solution for now.

Next thing on the map, MidValley with mama for "Date Night" might help before heading back home for more books and books and papers and papers. Don't you think we use too many papers? Like A LOT!

I watched AIM 17 just now and I pretty hate it [exclude Afdlin&Adibah] because it's sooo freaking dead! OK!!

Another lucky day for you since I just crapping myself out here.

I'm done!

Tata!

No comments: