Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mama's Day


Assalamualaikum & Morning!

I woke up pretty early this morning and kinda gelabah cause I was scared,whether mama wakes up earlier than me or still sleeping heavenly.

As I said in the earlier post, I bought a gift for Mother's Day since she kept on bugging me about Mother's Day gift while watching TV or just sitting around chatting.(Nak kena bugged,baru sibuk nak beli gift!) And this would be the first time I bought her gift for Mother's Day!

As usual,when a semester ends so does my allowance.I have to limit my own spending(which I don't really spend on anything recently) and at the same time,felt so kesian for her,bugging her kids for mother's day gift..(Teruk betul anak nie!Hihihihi)

So, I bought her this:


Softlan : Mother's Day Limited Edition Soft-ner!

How hilarious was my gift??! Seriously I bought her that and I kept it in the closed-shelved above washing machine! To surprise her of course and she did! Good job!

I knew that she wants that thing since she saw it at the supermarket but I don't really paid any attention to it since she can just add it in her groceries list. At last, I decided to bought this thing as it would fit perfectly in my budget and makes her HAPPY! That's more important right?!Nanti anak nie dah cukup duit leh belikan mama new handbag,jeweleries,food,massage or anything k :)

So,Happy Mama's Day for every mother or *berangan or not berangan*mother-to-be !!

L>O>V>E !


No comments: