Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

He's 42!

Assalamualaikum & Hello..

Another birthday announcement for my Papa, Mr.Harudin Mohd Jedi.
(Yeahh,I call my father "Papa")

Jom nyanyi,

Allah selamatkan kamu,
Allah selamatkan kamu,
Allah selamatkan Incik Harudin,
Allah selamatkan kamu!!

Yeaahhh..blow the candles! ffooo...fooo..


He's 42 today (ok,yesterday a.k.a 30th of April 2010). Anyway,muda tak Papa I ??huhuhu...

I was quite busy today (ok,yesterday...so I can only update my blog midnight) and we (me,mama and sibs) shared our money to buy him a brand new watch since he love to collect watches.Even though he said "buat apa larr membazir??" which I already predicted. I guess a father will always say that,not a mother especially my mama! Hihihih..

Pity him cause he was busy this whole week,maybe since last week, dividing his time between places and faced a minor-car-accident at Brinchang,Cameron Highlands. He just landed from Terengganu today(yesterday) and qada' tidur after that.So we wake him up from sleep with a birthday cake! He was happy,btw!

Anyway Papa. Have a good night sleep ;)

Till then!

No comments: