Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Solemnization Day @ Akad Nikah

Assalamualaikum & Hello ;)

So here goes the R.E.A.L B.I.G D.A.Y that WE (Read : me & Big Boss) have been waiting for, since the day we decided to be more than just "a friend". Really!

People always say that you can never really enjoy your last sleep before getting married because of nervous, anxious or whatsoever related to feelings. I beg to differ! If not because of my cupping henna that I'd decided to put on the night before, I could have the normal comfortable sleep as any other days :p

Woke up around 5ish am due to that henna cracks were all over my sleeping area (Mind : I slept on a "thai sofa" with all hands & legs wide out like a star!) . I think I continue to sleep back and woke up around 6am!

Had the usual morning routine and knocked on every body's door cause mama & sis had early make-up session with Faressa. So they take turns and mama will wake the boys up. Made milo and ate few leftover sponge cake for breakfast. It was an easy morning for me I think since no one running around and shouting, hehehe...

Started my makeup session around 8 am and an hour later, relatives came over before heading to mosque together. Even when they came, only few came into my room to check me out & say hi.

Makeup by sis lin 
                                           
Still in manageable condition..till I had the very last minute touch with veil and makeup,that's where papa decided to panic. No wonder mama let him sleep till the right time to woke him up.. ;p

                                             ***************************************

We arrived mosque just in time before the groom arrived!Everyone were all over the place and left me at the back of the mosque,waiting for the right time to walk in..which in the end I assumed that was the right time and walked past guest and be seated.


Masjid Al-Ehsan, Bandar Kinrara
Had few snapshots with families, girlfriends and ex-office-mates before the ceremony started.

*Missing Fadi*


Mama & Mak Ngah

Aunties 

Sister & Cousins!

Then the nervous moment came along.. 



Way back during our meet-up with Ustaz Baharudin (Kadi for this particular mosque), he did said that there are times where his boss will show up and monitor the ceremony.He also mentioned that usually no questions will be ask,specially if the ceremony take place at the mosque..ok,good tips ustaz!

Then, when the ceremony was about to start, and another familiar face where moments like "Eh, tu bukan ustaz kat kursus kahwin hari tu ke??!!". Indeed, he was!!Ceremony stars and he asked Big Boss a question and zuuppp!!! I knew he can't remember it! "Rukun Nikah".. -______- Malu ni!!hehehe...



Alhamdulillah with one lafaz, I'm somebody's wife!!!! I'm his wife!



Accepting "Mas Kahwin" or "Mahar"




From him

From me


HUGGING Sessions!
Guests were ushered to the nearest cafe for light meal and we (bride & groom) continued with our photo sessions. Feeling so hungry and didn't have much time to spend with the guests.

After all,akad nikah went very smoothly that I'll never forget for the rest of my life, inshaa Allah :)

Till then,


No comments: