Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Bridal Shower - Part I

Salam & Hello,

I'm back after few attempts to blog and massive hours of sleeping!

Prior to my wedding date, my lovely girls organized a simple and cute bridal shower for me! It was actually a meet-up to pass on my wedding cards to them and they secretly planned the bridal shower in Serai, Paradigm Mall.

They asked to meet-up at Sephora and while I was walking up the elevator, I saw them were hiding by the Uniqlo's entrance. So,there goes the failed attempt to surprise me..hehehe! There and then, I've to walked around with "Bachelorette" sash. Quite funny tho' but i loved the attention given!

We actually walked into Spehora just to have free lipstick test but Qila did bought something. I tried the shocking pink colour lipstick but forgot to camwhore myself.

The crown came later, i think after we finished our dinner. Someone forgot about it i guess. Nevertheless, I loves it!


Me with Fadi, I've should have dress up a lil bit and put on make-up!


Me with Zetti, the first Mrs in the group!


The only picture that I have with Qila in it! Please share the pictures with me giirlsss!!


My dinner for the night, can't remember the name but more or less the same with Ladna kuey teow. Nice!


First try on pavlova,likes it so much! Can we have more meet-up involving Pavlova?


They also planned for game and I totally suck in it! Big time!





Gifts from my girls! Wishes and sweet stuffs like macaroon, sugar cookies and missing out choc popcorn..Fadi said it's custom to give out sweet things for bride-to-be.Thanks u'olls!

I lovesss the attention girls! Thank u again!

Till then,




No comments: