Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Night Before : Solemnization Day @ Akad Nikah

Assalamualaikum & Hello,

Normally as custom in our family, we would have Henna Ceremony a night before the solemnization day. Since mine would be the extra special case where only solemnization would be done in Selangor and the reception would be in Muar,Johor - in 2 different weeks of course!

Due to limited space, we decided to have the solemnization in nearby mosque.Hence, no mini dais at all. But mama being a mom,really wants to have a lil bit of deco here and there in the house.She also threw me a small party.

We served Mee Bandung and few other malay dishes. Mama also insisted of having mini photo booth for cousins and yeah, she did all the hard work!

Invited extended families and of course the normal close ones! But not all able to attend which understandable as this was a very last minutes invitation.



















 While people were busy with foods, camwhoring and stuff, I'd be running around the house for I don't know what I wanna do..well,most of the time I'd be nearby Zet. There's time where I dragged her to my room to assist me with un-iron shawl,bridal attire,mask and nose-strip pack!

Thank God that I managed to get my henna done a night before that night!! If not,everything would be another chaos all together! Oh, I didn't get the full cap since I wanna have the Mecca henna that my aunt brought back. So,yeah, that's the last thing I did before I called it for the day!

Till then,




No comments: