Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Bridal Shower - Part II

Salam & Hi,

I got 2 separate bridal showers and this time came from all my girls in Collateral Team! Well, add on Wani, she's in diff team but nevermine!

They arranged a steamboat dinner and kara-OK session in Sunway Pyramid. Haven't got the chance to snap steamboat session, well, I can never be any hungry than that time!

Being told to wear blue and I've decided to put on blue tunic that I bought from Poplook but never had the guts to wear. I ate like super a lotttt during that night and every one were shocked to see me that way..

Had so much fun and went back home almost to 3AM! Feels like when I was working at HDPM which 3am   to be normal time to go back home.


Instead of "Bachelorette Sash", they gave me to wear through out the Kara-OK session.




*Without flash*




*With flash on*

Mentang-mentang my wedding date was prior to General Election Day, electric blue semua!


Highlight of the night!

They gave me a gift and I knew it's gonna be a naughty stuff. Indeed it was, a sexy lingerie!!! Macam - macam tahu tahu je I don't have it yet! Hahahaha!

Thanks Collateral Brats!!!

Till then,

No comments: