Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Team Blue


Still remember Jeff Aiman? I think I haven't blog bout him since he being admitted into hospital.

Sports Day.

Gotta be there to support him, (coz I didn't get the chance to support Nabil for his kiddie's sports day) and being forced by lovely mama to take her place as volunteers. Apa barang jaga kanak2 aktif semua tue?!Suddenly regret myself 4 joining that day.

.I don't remember when this event was but I assumed it was around last month?maybe. :)


When the event starts early in the morning,this is what you expect from students Ungu PETANG.


I even show you where's Aiman (in case you're wondering where he is in that pic)
Hampeh bila ajar bebudak marching. End up marching sesuka hati!!



YEaahh..there he is!Hiding behind the pom pom!


Cam-whore with Boyfriends.ONLY.This is the only pic of him with his friends.Yg lain candid dier duduk diam2 tak nak ckp with gurls.


Good Job!Won 2nd Place eventho' aku penat jerit suruh team members dier terkedek2 jalan.Instead of running!!!!


Of course with lovely sister / volunteers of the day. Notice the white tag?Ehem! Ingore the oily face.I'm living in Malaysia.

So,I got yellow umbrella (Takpe.Free mah!) with his kindergarten logo on it as token of appreciation melayan students yg tak reti duduk diam2,both mouth and other body parts!!


No comments: