Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Last Thursday

As usual,my posts can be consider as once in a blue moon or shall i say,inconsistently. Ramadhan this year is quit challenging for me,maybe every year it is. Having to go thru almost 13 hours of fasting and the climax or challenging hour during the day would be during lunch hour.

Moreover, thinking of what for breaking fast is another challenging moments. Not that I cook at home,so, sometimes, the idea of what to eat is tiring and getting boring each day.
Just to sum up the moments of me and friends breaking fast together (after few sessions of brainstorming).

Decided for Chili's and it's the 1st time for me there.


Thought of ordering Crispy Honey-Chiptotle Chicken Crispers but then settled with Fire-Grilled Chicken & Port0bello. It was dry and in need of more gravy. Brocoli pun dah layu,over-stim,i guess. But I like the beef bacon with the mashed potato.And again,maybe with the add of gravy would be nicer.
Rate : 3 Stars out of 5

Zetti picked Quesadillas, not sure which. She can't finish it all so me and Qila came to the resQ.

Fadi with her starter.Triple Play it is! I ate all her celery and all the dipping were nice to me.

Last but not least, Miss Qila here choose BBQ Beef Ribs with Honey BBQ Sauce. I like the sauce.Not to sour-y or spicy or sweet.Of coz, I was the first one to grab Qila's fries.Hihi

All of us ordered Bottomless Fruit Juices and bottomless means free refill okeh. (Aku baru tahu masa tu,malu!)


Chili's are having Ramadhan Special where selected menus will have soup and ice-cream. The soup in the picture was not -so-yummy but when Qila peeked at someone's soup beside our seats, it looks yummeh tetiba.Apa kes?!

Twins of Colors.

See!Fadi's bracelet matched my baju and shawl.

As for conclusion, for my first time at Chili's was a bit of disappointment. Tq.

No comments: