Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Mix and Don't Match

FIRST

Weelll, 2 days ago, I pay doctor a visit,basically just for MC and not really into meds since I've got too many of it.

Shall I say the trip was worth my time,since I've got my MC and I understand more about Rhinitis.So,no surgery needed.Good.Not so good part is I have to at least have these meds at home,or nearby. I'm gonna be soo attached to my pills one day!I think starting today...hmm..

And it is tiring to be sick.Coz I can't have enough rest when I'm sick.I bet you do.Even sleeping is tiring.

SECOND

Haven't found my baju raya for this year.Dah berkenan sampai RM170!Gilo apa!! Dah murah takde SIZE! So,lets cry silently every night before sleep.Maybe sampai pagi raya.Lepas dapat duit raya dah lepas dah emosi2 takde baju raya.OKEH?!

Takde istilah for kasut raya.Budget budak darjah 1 nak semuanya baru?

THIRD

Saving money for holidays.Which I don't even know when.But there's 1 holiday that I'm currently planning which has *maybe* the perfect dates becoming not so sesuai dates.

FORTH

Will the PLUS Highways gonna be jam on Thursday noon? Cause I nak balik hometown that time.Hahuahua...

No comments: