Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Quite A Good Day

Assalamualaikum & hello!

My 1st day after a week off from school were O.K,not that fascinating or dull. The fact that I found out I'm not the only one who really laid back during the break was such a relieved.And yeah, the presentation[that me and my group members were doing last minute] have been postponed to this Wednesday.Patut larr aku tak berdebar-debar nak present tahap max,kalau tahap min,memang sah tak akan present that day,hehe theory sesuka hati!


Today I learned to step back from being the only person who always have to deal or communicate with the lecturer.Come on,we're in a team,I'm not supposed to talk all the way,it feels like I'm doing individual assignment. And right about I'm typing this post, I received a sms from one of the group member saying that she already pass the task [she's suppose to finish it up] to other group member...I can't believe I'm stuck with these people!!!

Around 5 pm I was a happy person due to :
  • Class end 1 hour EARLY!!!
  • I'll be browsing Big Boss's latest pics in Perth![baru 10 hari die kat sana,dah gelabah je aku!]
I guess that's about it, wanna watch " So you think you can dance?!"

You think can eh?


Assalamualaikum :)

No comments: