Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Investment

Assalamualaikum :)

I chopped my sexy-long hair,ceeh cehh cehh... like a week ago and I bought new shampoo to celebrate my brand new hairstyle larr kan...kunun celebrate,padahal menci sbb kembang!

Whenever I'm standing in front of shampoo's shelves,I'll be so confuse with what brand should I pick,which type or specifications that suit my hair and all that wondering moment almost made me crazy...[ok,takdelarr crazy,bosan actually]

I'm so positive that I'll avoid Sunsilk or Rejoice [berlagak kaya,padahal kedekut!] and some how I saw this brand with 'Best Buy' tag,[suka sangat terpedaya kan!!]


Cuba teka harga dier??!!hihihi.. RM9.90 kot..tp for sure less than RM10.00!! For each item lak tue,terus aku amik Purple,pura2 larr rambut rosak,tapi rasa mcm rambut dah tahap serius!
The smell is nice,with Cashmere some more!hahaha..macam ada effects bombastic!

Just that I need 1 more hair product for some kind leave-on conditioner to minimize the "kembangan".
Paham?!Any idea?





No comments: