Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lunch Hour


Sleep or not to sleep? That's the only options I have when lunch hour (during ramadhan) comes by. For today, I don't think I wanna sleep since I've got too much of sleep yesterday and the day before.

Regretted it since I fulfill my proposal for only 1 hour before submitting it. Anyway,just found out the latest news on Mr.A.Remember him?

So,my supervisor told me that the possibility for him to get fired is HIGH! I'm like shocked!!.I just hope what we (me and my supervisor) did was the best way. If we don't react now,sooner or later it might haunt us,and the whole finance dept.

I just thought final warning will be given,but his performances in work (other than the case) were not so good either. Whatever decision Mr.A might get is relying on Human Resource Dept.Just rasa kesian lar now cause tahu he might get fired :(

That's all. Leh tak cepat pukul 4.30pm? Nak balik!

p/s: I've started tepek my face with powder and blusher and eyeliner..hihi..happy muka tak lesu!


No comments: