Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

What's next?

This should be post out like ages ago.In need of time management.

After battling with degree life for exactly 2 years,I'm happy to announced that I'm officially a degree holder (which nothing to be fancy off!)

Never thought of it being that hard,and looking back at diploma years,made me think that diploma is nothing!!3 tahun diploma tak leh lawan degree okeh!

That was serious business! You're on your own and time management is SUPER DUPER important.And I still fail in that chapter till today.In progress,perhaps!

Logically the higher the education qualification,the harder it can be.OF COURSE! 
I'm talking about the other factors like environment,friends,yada yada yada...

In my case,I solely blame myself for not performing in my own game,my studies of course.Depression that I went thru back in 2009,skipping classes,not having 'great' relationships with lectures were part of my own faults.Oh,I slept too much I guess.

Anyway,with all the experience,good or bad,are going to be at the back of my head,just to remind me when I try to make future decision,like should I sleep or finish my job?HAHAHAH! Ok,not!

So,here goes the pictures,tak banyak sebab tak de professional photographer?-__-"







I found out that we were going to have our convocation in this new hall built somewhere few weeks before the ceremony.Selama ni dok ingat ni faculty baru.Hihi..

Much more spaces for us,parents and lights!!!!

Baru lar grand kan?

Yang tak grand nya when my convo pic tak berapa nak cantik sbb ada lady enter-frame in the pic



This exact lady was in my diploma graduation picture and my dad had to 'paint' her and re-print it.Hahaha!
Kejam okeh,siap nampak l*bang hidung!I menci!!

Eh,noticed I wore my "Lady-Gaga Boots"?OVER!!!!



Oh,this is when I went to Zet's Convocation,
I was late but FORTUNATELY bumped into her at the stairs and apalagi,snap ah!!!

Dah lar tak beli flower ke apa,sah OVER I nie!Sorry Zet!

Oh,I managed to catched her diploma and degree graduation,Vangga okeh *Kembang kempis hidung*

She also came to my graduation and somehow didn't upload our pictures together.Must be either her or me looking bad in the pictures.Biasalar kitaorg mmg mcm tue..one of us tak cun skit,terus delete,hahaha!

Anyhow I'm still contemplating on my current job.What's next?

Till then,



No comments: