Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Amazing Muar!

I have to admit my main reason for going back hometown and willingly to went thru all the not-so-good moment in the bus was to EAT!!

Ok,other than visiting atuk and atuk.I called both of my grandparents atuk.No nenek.It's Atuk-*insert name*.


1 to 1 with Atuk,talked about life,work,business and balancing both.

Back to food,craving for fried seafood balls/fillet..yang buat kick tu adalah sambal nye...

I belanja lar my cousins brother and aunty at the same time..had another stories on my aunty seorang nie..

 My aunt with the purple scarf and beside her is my mom,such a contra okeh!

 Brothers and cousin brothers



Anyway,can't get enough of the food larr..I sumbat sumbat and keep on sumbat!

Such a Muar-fan okeh!Pasal makan,memang FAN!

All you can get at Tanjung Emas *wink wink*

Other than that,went to wedding somewhere in Pantai Layang.The karaoke sessions was so not appropriate.

At least on lar tape lagu-lagu kahwin..ni buat karaoke session to public and nyanyi lagu sedih..tak ke TAK SESUAI??!


Atuk Ris buat senaman on the way ke rumah pengantin.Time ni lar nak bersenam,Hehehe!

I think that's all for now eventho tajuk I tak-boleh-blah tapi post pendek gile!

Till then,

No comments: