Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Lunch Hour Post

Assalamualaikum & Hellooo..

Having the thoughts of writing a blog post EVERY SINGLE TIME I'm having those "TO-DO LIST" in my mind but it just wont happen!Now, let see what we have here :

1.Dear son is almost 2 next year, (it's almost New Year people!) Dedicated entry for his 1st birthday have yet to be achieved.Not even his monthly milestones!Owh please..I aint got time for that. Hahaha!

2.Entries on holidays, with or without lil Arif (pre-baby :p)

3.Still breastfeeding lil Arif, can't wait for him to self-wean but don'think it's around the corner.May I have my ***** to myself back? ;p

4.No, I'm not (yet) pregnant with baby no.2 BUT I'm itching for it, BUT I think I can't manage 2 babies at one time BUT Lil Arif can have "small-gap-sibling". LOL,see how complicated are my feelings right now. (Not sure if it's important, buy hey just making a point here)

5.Need to figure out helps on babysitting 2 babies (if no.4 happen).

6.OK Alright enough!

For 20 minutes or so, I can only rambling these much.Now lets get back to meeting!

p/s : I NEED a holiday trip. Beach holiday in precise!But I wanna have private pool to myself too.LOL

Excited Mother,





No comments: