Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Re-Cap 2012

Salam and Hello,

It's 2013 and I still owe myself 2 years of stories?

Reading back my blog made me realized there's many happy and not so happy moment that I've managed to "capture" here...starting from "I-don't-really-know-what-to-blog" moments and 
now, "I-don't-have-time-to-blog" moment.

Pretty sad how disorganized I can be right now..

I did teaser "Re-Cap 2011" and FAILED to unveil each one of it..

Now,I'm giving you "Re-Cap 2012" teaser ...seriously!

Travel Theme : Island Getaway




Wedding


January 2012
June 2012

August/September 2012?
October 2012?
November 2012
December 2012

*Missing out 3 wedding's pictures (one of it Zet's Akad,I was busy crying),which I believed it were captured via Big Boss's camera phone.

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE YEAR!!




Alhamdulillah !!

It feels like ages to edit & upload these pictures here and this is just a RE-CAP teaser!

Owh, it feels sooo good to blog again!

Till then,

No comments: