Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Greenlight!!!!!

Yabedabedo!!!!! 

Do you know how happy for a girl knowing that her parents bless her choice of  Mr.Right???????????

I KNOW IT NOW!!!!! 

Me and Big Boss know each other back in year 2001,i think..so practically we're in 9 YEARS of OUR RELATIONSHIP!!! GILLAAAA AHHH.... That was in our Form 2!!!Nampak tak I gatal tak gatal comparing with my besties that time...Orang sibuk score PMR,aku sibuk ..ok sibuk apa eh..ooh,usha mamat2 yang 'bolehhlar' kt tuisyen...

I was from ALL GIRLS SCHOOL,primary and secondary,FYI!BOOO!!!

The relationship that time more to 'cinta monyet' or perhaps 'monkey love' but somehow I'm determine to make it work...He's the first guy I talked thru phone,in terms of friends lar...kalu cakap ngan papa and nabil tu selalu lar...

OF COURSE we had our UP and DOWN thru out our 9 years of relationship,I consider getting the approval for datings during high school were our UP Moments (LOPEK KAN?) and our DOWN were plenty,and rejection from my parents is one of it!

We argued soo freaking much on the phone,coz our relationship started thru phone and still connected to it.The main part due to Jealousy and it's so stressing me out until I have to lied to him,most of the time I even talked to another guy.Some how I keep up with his jealousy and him,keep up with my erm..let me think.....Eh,apa yg dier keep with I eh..??TAK ACI OKEH>>

But,along our r/ship,he's the one trying TOO hard in pleasing me with gifts,phone calls and he managed to SLIM DOWN,just for me...Now,you tell me,saper sanggup kuruskan badan demi awek? Ker ramai?? Hihi..

Our issues back then mainly involving my parents,more to my papa.As a father he would be,he's curious or more to furious knowing Big Boss should be the one to be blame on my wrong doings,coz I'm with him.So,the perfect target would be Big Boss.

Years after years,hoping that Allah swt open my parent's heart in accepting whomever I love would come true..

Now,I'm grateful to say that my parents gave Big Boss GREENLIGHT to be my choice of man!!!!

All of these happened with a reason and the reason that I could think of right now is the 
 EFFORT OF TRYING~


*at LCCT,sending him to country down under for further study (Feb,2010)*

No comments: