Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

YESTERDAY

yesterday..

for the first time in my lifetime..

i went to the wrong examination hall and the right one was 500m-1km away..and i just have 15 minutes to enter!

eventually the wrong hall was for Mechanical Engineering student and i was standing there,ready to sit for Islamic Finance paper??that explained why the hell the entrance were full with G.U.Y.S!

To make it worse, almost of my GF didn't answer their bloooodddyyy hp! nasib nasib and nasib,my fellow classmates whom i call,Pom and "Abraham Lincoln" were there to S.A.V.E my future of not repeating this subject!

and the torture never ends there, we had to stand in the middle of freezing hall to found out that our seats were taken and apalagi,duduk carca-marba arr..not to mention,everyone were staring at us...FREE SHOW TETIBA KERR?????

therefore, Handphone and car are realllllyyyyyyy important in this kind of situation! and FRIENDS too...*ignore the GF yang tak reti nak jawab my phone calls tue!*

p/s : better start revising my 2 subjects N>O>W!

No comments: